Dealers’ Den Terms and Conditions
Give your evidence, and don’t be nervous, or I’ll have you executed on the spot.
— King Of Hearts
- The Convention reserves the right to refuse a Dealer table to anyone for any reason.
- The Convention Staff reserve the right to prohibit the sale of any item they deem inappropriate at any time, shut down a table, or make other requests with which you must comply, without refund or compensation.
- The Dealers’ Den management does not tolerate abuse of any staff/crew members or other dealers. Any such incidents may result in you being removed from the Den, without refund or compensation.
- Dealers must not actively sell or solicit trade at any location within the hotel or grounds other than the Dealers’ Den or Art Show/Auction without explicit permission from the ConFuzzled Board of Directors.
- If exceptional circumstances force you to abandon your table, refunds and compensation may be offered at the discretion of the Den management.
- You may not resell your table to another party; if you cannot attend, or wish to cancel for any reason prior to the convention, you may do so without charge – however we would prefer notification in advance, so we can make the space available to others. The deadline for such cancellations is one week prior to the convention, except in exceptional circumstances.
- Failure to notify us in advance of your intention to drop out from your confirmed space, may jeopardise your eligibility for a space in the Dealers’ Den in future years.
- We would strongly advise you be ready, and at your table in time for the initial opening of the Dealers’ Den on the Saturday of the convention – if you have not taken your space by midday, we reserve the right to pass your table to other interested parties without any notification.
- All dealers must wear their Dealer badges at all times whilst in the Dealers’ Den, please leave your badge with your assistant (if you have one) if you leave the den.
- Please refrain from activities that might distract or disrupt other dealers.
- Keep pathways clear – your main areas for storage are under your table. No-one should be sat in front of your table.
- Dealers are responsible for keeping the area around their table(s) clean and tidy at all times and must ensure that all rubbish has been put in the bins provided at the end of each day and when tearing down their table(s)
- The use of photographic and video recording equipment is prohibited.
- ConFuzzled UK Ltd accepts no responsibility for any property which is lost, stolen or damaged during the convention, unless caused by our own negligence
- We would prefer that only furry merchandise be sold in the Dealers’ Den, though generally related items, such as Anime, are fine.
- No items may be sold which depict the ConFuzzled logo or other company trademarks (including official representations of Brok) without express written consent of the ConFuzzled management.
- Similarly, no items depicting copyrighted characters/products or trademarks of any other company may be sold unless the seller can provide written permission, on headed paper, from the copyright/trademark holder, to the convention staff during the convention. If you cannot provide written permission, you will be asked to remove the items from sale.
- The Dealers’ Den, as with the rest of the convention, is for over 18s only, so adult oriented materials may be sold. However, we would ask that such items be kept out of sight or in clearly marked folders, unless they are being looked at. Where practical, separate adult and non-adult art.
- Furthermore, the categories listed on the Prohibited Items list are totally off-limits and banned from the Den.
- We also do not permit the sale of sex toys, fetish items or anything else that the Dealers’ Den staff deem to be inappropriate for the setting.
- We cannot allow the sale of food or beverages by dealers in the Dealers’ Den, though you can put a bowl of free sweets out on your table.
- A note will be made of any dealer found to be consistently breaking any of these rules, for future reference
- Your soul is at risk if you do not keep up payments of double chocolate chip cookies to Brok, the value of your soul may go up as well as down.