Oh yes mustard! That’ll do… Mustard? Don’t let’s be silly. Now lemon, that’s different…
March 18th, 2015
You can get an extra con badge for your Fursuit! Perfect to wear with your Fursuit, or when out of suit so people know that it’s you!
You can register for a Fursuit badge by filling out the form here. Please note, you don’t have to have a Fursuit badge to be a fursuiter at the convention, it’s just a bonus ConFuzzled and many other conventions offer!
More details below!
Thank you for your interest in requesting a Fursuit Badge for ConFuzzled 2015 – before you continue and complete the form, please read the following information carefully.
– Fursuit Badges are only available to fully paid attendees of ConFuzzled 2015. Your badge request will be checked against our registration system before the badge is printed. Please make sure your registration payment has been received before completing the form.
– Each attendee is only entitled to one Fursuit badge free of charge. You may request additional badges at a fee of £3 per additional badge, payable in cash at registration.
– Images uploaded will be shrunk and resized automatically before printing. The Fursuit Team will take no responsibility for editing or cropping your images, so ensure to remove all borders before uploading.
– Please ensure that your image(s) are square and 600×600 pixels before uploading to ensure correct printing. We cannot take responsibility for images which do not print correctly due to incorrect dimensions.
– You cannot edit your request after submission. Should you wish to make any changes, you will need to contact our Fursuit team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last submission entry is by 30th April, 2015